Whether you own a home or a commercial property, the last thing you want is a beetle infestation. Whether it’s carpet beetles in your favorite rug, weevils in your pantry, or powderpost beetles in the very foundation of your property, it’s best to call a beetle exterminator to get rid of these pests. Beetles can be difficult to identify, making it important to work with a professional pest control company such as Pest Defense Solutions.
Our beetle pest control experts can control current infestations as well as help you prevent future ones from happening!
When to Get Beetle Pest Control
Beetles are certainly not the most dangerous pest, but it’s still important to get professional help when it comes to getting rid of them. Pantry beetles can cause a mess, and it’s important to ensure you’ve completely removed the infestation. Carpet beetles can be a nuisance and difficult to control without strong beetle pest control treatments. Powderpost beetles in particular can be very destructive as wood-boring pests, making it absolutely essential to enlist the help of a beetle bug pest control expert.
Get a Free No-Obligation Quote!
We'll be in touch in 30 minutes or less.
Our Beetle Pest Control Process
To protect your property from beetles, it’s important to work with a beetle exterminator that can protect you from dealing with an infestation year-round.
Our beetle exterminators will implement the following steps:
- A thorough property inspection of your home or business
- Identification of the beetle species and the conditions that may be attracting them
- Development of a beetle pest control plan to tackle your unique infestation
- Proper sealing of entry points or exclusion efforts to control sources of the infestation
- Implementation of beetle treatment products, baits, or traps
- If necessary, further visits from our beetle exterminators to surpass your expectations to keep your property pest-free
El Paso’s Best Beetle Exterminators
No matter what type of beetle you’re dealing with, it’s always recommended to call a beetle exterminator to get rid of them completely. The beetle pest control team at Pest Defense Solutions understands the unique approach it takes to control beetles in El Paso area homes or businesses.
Call us today to learn more! (915) 591-2847Back to Beetle Exterminators – Control – Removal
When to Call a Beetle Exterminator in El Paso TX
Serving Customers in El Paso TX and Anthony NM