- How to prevent mosquito bites in El Paso
- How to prevent mosquitoes in your yard
- Do citronella candles keep mosquitoes away?
- How do you keep mosquitoes away naturally?
- What is the most effective mosquito repellent in El Paso?
- Do mosquito traps really work?
- Are mosquitoes attracted to light?
- What are the best plants to keep mosquitoes away?
To stay safe from mosquito bites in Texas, it’s important to be cautious in the spring and summer. Wear an EPA-approved repellent, long-sleeved clothing, and more.
Citronella oil is known to repel mosquitoes and other insects. However, citronella candles are not considered to be a long-term solution for preventing mosquitoes. Find out why.
Natural home remedies for mosquitoes don’t always work, but some may work to repel the pests. Popular essential oils include peppermint, lavender, lemon eucalyptus, and more.
Most mosquito repellent products contain either DEET or picaridin. In general, DEET is considered highly effective at repelling mosquitoes and is safe when approved by the EPA.
Mosquito traps typically function by luring in mosquitoes. While not a reliable solution for a serious infestation, traps can help keep mosquitoes away from your yard or property.
Mosquitoes use scent to locate hosts. Fragrant plants, then, can work as a natural repellent against mosquitoes. Learn all about the best plants to deter mosquitoes in El Paso.
Mosquito Prevention in El Paso TX
Serving Customers in El Paso TX and Anthony NM