If you see a rat or mouse inside your El Paso home or business, it’s time to call a professional rodent exterminator. Rats and mice can be more dangerous than you think, and they are difficult to get rid of without the help of a professional. The team at Pest Defense Solutions knows that rats and mice inside your home or business can be distressing and overwhelming. If you’re wondering when to call a rodent exterminator, keep reading to learn why we’re your best bet at getting rid of rodents quickly and effectively.
Do You Need Rodent Control Services?
Effective rodent control requires an aggressive approach from someone experienced in getting rid of rats and mice. Unfortunately, rat problems can’t be solved by DIY methods. Although some at-home remedies may work for a few days or as a preventative treatment, they are not a long-term solution. There are two main reasons why it’s important to call a rodent exterminator:
- Rodents can transmit diseases or illnesses. When rodents get into your cabinets, they can contaminate your food by leaving behind urine and feces. In addition to being gross, rodents carry diseases and pathogens! It’s also possible for people in your family to have allergic reactions such as hives or asthma attacks.
- Rats are capable of causing structural damage. Rats’ incisors never stop growing, so they are driven to continually gnaw on things just like a teething baby. A rodent can chew through just about anything, including some kinds of metal, most kinds of wood, and even wires, which can potentially create a fire hazard.
Our Rodent Pest Control Process
Our rat exterminators get to the root of the problem to prevent rodent infestations from starting in the first place. In doing so, we can control and active issues as well as prevent future ones! Some of the steps in our rodent pest control process include:
- A thorough inspection of your property
- Identification of the rodent species you’re dealing with
- A treatment plan to control the rats or mice using effective, state-of-the-art products
- A customized prevention plan to avoid future rodent problems
Contact Us Today for a Free Estimate!
We'll call you! Leave your information below.
The Importance of a Rodent Exterminator
Bottom line: no one wants to deal with a rodent problem on their own, which is why you should always call a rodent exterminator! That’s where the experts at Pest Defense Solutions come in. We use the latest science and technology to test new and innovative products so we can protect your home with an effective rodent control plan suited to your specific needs. Get a free quote on our rodent control today!Back to Rodent Exterminators – Rat & Mice Exterminators
When to Call a Rodent Exterminator in El Paso TX
Serving Customers in El Paso TX and Anthony NM