Are Termite Treatments Safe?
Rest assured that termite treatments are completely safe for you and your family when they are applied or administered by a professional pest control expert.
When treating a termite infestation, there are a few types of termite treatments. When applied by an experienced professional, termite control products are quite safe and people do not typically suffer from any residual effects. If proper precautions are taken before and after termite treatment, no one in your home needs to worry about unsafe conditions.
Does Termite Treatment Work?
The most common termite treatments are liquid termite treatments and baiting systems. Both are regarded to be highly effective in controlling and preventing infestations. Liquid termiticides allow for accurate treatment with minimal disruption to your landscape, utilizing a responsible and low-odor dosage. Liquid treatments have been known to last for more than a decade. Baiting techniques provide an outstanding system for those who prefer to have a professional regularly monitor their home and baiting stations for effectiveness in keeping termites away.
Do You Have a Termite Problem? We Can Help.
Click the button below to leave your information & we'll be in touch in an hour or less.
The Best and Most Safe Termite Treatments in Virginia
- Termite Bait Stations
- Bait stations are installed under the ground on the exterior of your home. The scientifically engineered bait begins working to kill any active colonies.
- The active ingredient in this engineered bait, which is nearly ten times more attractive to termites than wood, works to prevent termites from maturing. When the termites are unable to molt, they will die.
- Ongoing service and inspections by a professional will ensure the bait system continues to work month after month and year after year.
- Liquid Termite Treatments
- When a termite ingests or comes in contact with a termiticide, it becomes a carrier. The termite will then transfer the treatment to other termites it contacts.
- The affected termites become secondary carriers, behaving normally while they transfer the treatment to other termites they contact, spreading the product like a virus throughout the colony.
- This unique, spiraling process is called the “transfer effect,” and it helps deliver devastating results to termites in order to maximize the protection of your home.
Which Termite Treatment is the Safest?
If you are working with a professional termite control company, termite treatment will be safe and free of risk. At Pest Defense Solutions, our highly trained professionals will apply termite treatment in an effective manner that is safe for you and your family.
Are termite treatments safe? in El Paso TX
Serving Customers in El Paso TX and Anthony NM